Nationwide Testing Association, Inc. Announces Acquisition of I Drug Screen, Inc.
Nationwide Testing Association, Inc. (NTA), a leading provider of drug testing services, today reported it had acquired I Drug Screen.
CHARLOTTE, NC/ September 23, 2021 /
Based in North Carolina, I Drug Screen developed and operated an eCommerce store and a training university for employers. Since I Drug Screen's inception, they have delivered high-quality products and services and hosted an advanced online university with H.R., Safety, Compliance, D.O.T. Compliance, and general employer courses.
With the acquisition of I Drug Screen, NTA will have a new online training environment to host their courses and a new eCommerce division. Together the acquisition will:
- Provide an online platform for NTA's Compliance Team to meet their goal of making education and regulatory knowledge more accessible.
- Give NTA access to an eCommerce store to further add to their clients' ordering options.
- Combine NTA's experienced Medical Review Office with I Drug Screens online lab-based and confirmation drug tests to ensure each lab report goes through a review by a medical professional and can be legally defensible in an employment court case.
- Provide I Drug Screen with a next-generation background check solution to increase their offerings to their clients.
- NTA University - an online training university for employers with custom courses, group roles, the manager assigned training options, remote-friendly and mobile-friendly access, and more
- IDrugScreen.com - an eCommerce store with high-quality instant and rapid testing products in addition to some lab-based offerings.
- NTA Review - a premium medical review office provides a review of drug test results allowing the process to be fair to donors who use prescriptions while also helping employers who need a legally defensible test.
- NTA Compliance - a compliance team, consisting of retired D.O.T. Auditors, C.V.S.A. Certified HazMat Instructors, S.H.R.M. Certified instructors, H.R. Professionals, Medical Professionals, and Legal specialists to provide different courses, classes, as well as mock audits and onsite educations.
- Member Services (also known as Nationwide Information Management System NIMS)- an online drug testing portal for employers
- Nationwide Checks is a class-leading background check system that supports a combined goal of providing better information to employers to make better hiring decisions.
The transaction details of the acquisition are private due to both companies being privately held.
Nationwide Testing Association is an industry-leading drug and alcohol testing company that is currently celebrating its 40th year in business. They specialize in making drug testing, background checks, and education accessible to every company, no matter the size. NTA meets its goals through strategic partnerships, integrity, quality, value, teamwork, and a focus on providing high-quality service. NTA's employment screening services are built by humans for humans and allow employers to make the best hiring decisions while treating applicants fairly and promoting safety within the workplace and a better process for the user.